Sunday, February 7, 2010

Week One late posting

Thanks to Amy for walking me through a few things, (and having a meebo chat with me) I can now report the Blogs I'm subscribed to besides "23 things for archivists": They include "SAA RAO News" and "Lone Arrangers- Working Together while working alone." The Blogs that most appealed to me are those Kate labels "archivist content blogs" some initiated by individuals. I suscribed to"Abner Jackson Journal" initially, then unsubscribed and subscribed to "From the Page--Julia Brumfield's diaries" a not-exactly-blog where subscribers apparently take turns at transcribing handwritten pages of a diary. In both my archives and in my independent research project this is of interest. I see that many of these blogs do not have very frequent visitors or updates, so I'm guessing some of the posts may not come until after the course is finished....
On my continuing difficulties in negotiating around on these sites: it wasn't clear to me that I access my blog for posting by going through google reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment